MSCA matchmaking platform
1:1 meetings for your future MSCA proposals, inspiring sessions, informative workshops and more.
The MSCA matchmaking platform brings together fellows, companies, supervisors, NGOs and Academic Institutions from a large number of European countries and beyond. This is a unique opportunity to generate new contacts and future sucessfull projects in the upcoming MSCA calls for 2022.
Using this platform, you will be able to publish your researchers ‘profile, your company profile and offer your hosting arrangements to attract talent or participate in Doctoral Networks and Staff Exchanges Proposals.
Topics and modalities addressed?
- Any scientific field
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Doctoral Networks
- Staff Exchanges
- Secondments and Placements
- As Future Fellow - find European institutions and supervisors for your proposal. Connect with companies and non-academic organisations for placements and secondments.
- As Supervisor - find candidates and book meetings to discuss project ideas
- As Institution - find partners to discuss Doctoral Network Proposals, Staff Exchanges project Ideas, and more. Build a competitive consortium
- As Company - find partners and fellows to prepare competitive proposals.
- As National Contact Point- organize info session, connect with applicants and other NCPs.
How can you benefit from this platform?
- Publish and showcase your CV, project ideas, services or business needs to any participant
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present in the platform
- The platform will be on-line for 12 months
The Top 5 objectives to make your participation a success:
- Meet Partners, Supervisors and future collaborators
- Discover New Project Ideas & Collaborations
- Prepare MSCA Posdoctorals Doctoral Networks and Staff Exchanges Proposals
- Meet the MSCA National Contact Points
- Get Information about latest's activities as infodays, workshops and more